Workshop for hire!
We are very pleased to announce that our beautiful Vanilla Workshop is available for hire! We worked very closely with our architect to radically transform our space from a graphic design office into a light and airy open-plan workshop, specifically with teaching and demonstrating cookery and crafts in mind.
Vanilla Workshop is conveninently located on the stunning Thames Path, just a few minutes walk along the river from Greenwich town centre. We are also very close to Maze Hill BR and Cutty Sark DLR/river bus stations. Buses 129, 177, 180, 188, 286, 386 stop at Trafalgar Road, moments from the workshop. Park Row pay and display car park is also moments away from our door.
Cookery demonstrations and crafty classes -
Vanilla Workshop is perfectly designed to host hands-on workshops, with plenty of room for up to 14 people.
What we can offer -
* One meter wide, solid oak workstops for students to work on (no wobbling!) with in built power sockets
* Plenty of preparation workspace
* Ample storage and cupboard space
* Use of our high end equipment, including six Kenwood KMix stand mixers, four Miele fan ovens, three refrigerators and a large freezer
* Use of any of our other smaller pieces of kitchen equipment
* Use of workshop assistant and/or cleaner to take away the hassle of washing up and clearing away!
For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact Jessica on 0208 305 1756 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
copyright © 2008-2011 Fair Cake, Ltd.