We have been inundated with requests from students for a one day class focussing solely on skills required to cover cakes with chocolate ganache. This is the key to get those very trendy sharp edges on cakes. We have developed our own style of covering cakes with ganache, which is super easy. In just one day, you will work on two real cakes and learn how to use chocolate ganache to cover the cakes to a professional finish. These cakes will be realtively tall to give a dramatic look.
In this one day class, you will learn:
* How to split, level and fill TWO real cakes - get plenty of practice!
* How to cover two real cakes of different sizes with chocolate ganache
* How to use our state of the art equipment effectively to achieve sharp edges on your cakes
* How to stack and dowel your two tiered cake
* How to use simple decorations to decorate your cake
* How to decorate your base board with chocolate ganache to match your cakes
* How to finish your cake with ribbons for that final pleasing look
Please note that the picture is for illustration purposes only. We have taken this picture to demonstrate what a four tier cake will look like if you recreated it using the skills in this one day class. More details about how this cake was made in the class!
You will go home with:
* A two tier cake, entirely real covered with chocolate ganache and handmade cherry decoration
* New skills in using chocolate ganache to cover a cake, very simple and effective
* New skills in decorating cakes to a high professional finish
All ingredients and equipment for the day are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you! Should you wish to buy any equipment used during the class, there will be a selection available to purchase. Please do not plan events around eating the cake you will create during class! For health and safety reasons, we recommend not eating the cake that you have made during class. You will learn all the skills to recreate this cake at home.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us on 0208 305 1756 to discuss before you book a place. You do not need to bring anything with you for this class – we will provide all the ingredients and equipment.
Please note that pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Teachers for each day are subject to change.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as there will be no refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Please do read our Terms and Conditions on this website (find link at the bottom of each web page) before booking a class. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 305 1756