This brand new 3 day class instructed by the very talented Laura Grix looks at our modern take of the very popular Baroque style cake. This class is suitable for beginners and introduces the baking element and preparation needed to make a red velvet three tier cream cheese filled cake from the first step.
Class runs from 10am to 5pm on all three days.
In this three day class, you will:
Please note that the picture is for illustration purposes only. We have taken this picture to demonstrate what a three tier cake will look like if you recreated it using the skills in this one day class. More details about how this cake was made in the class!
You will go home with:
* One three tiered cake, one tier made of red velvet and two tiers using dummies
* An understanding of cake making principles and the relevance in the practical world
* Skills to cover red velvet cakes with chocolate ganache, fill with cream cheese frosting and achieve sharp edges
* Skills to cover cake with fondant
* Simple but very effective cake decorating techniques
* Full understanding of stacking and dowelling cakes, in a food safe manner
* New skills in working with chocolate ganache
* Knowledge of the best brands to use and tools in the market
Please do not plan events around eating the cake you will create during class! For health and safety reasons, we recommend not eating the cake that you have made during class. You will learn all the skills to recreate this cake at home.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us on 0208 305 1756 to discuss before you book a place. You do not need to bring anything with you for this class – we will provide all the ingredients and equipment.
Please note that pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Teachers for each day are subject to change.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as there will be no refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Please do read our Terms and Conditions on this website (find link at the bottom of each web page) before booking a class. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 305 1756