We are excited to announce a brand new sugar flowers class with the talented Tara Gan of Tara Gan Sugar Flowers. This class is suitable for beginners and intermediate level sugar artists. We advise that a bit of experience in making flowers will come in handy!
To read a review of this class, and to see what a student went home with, have a read of this blogpost, here.
Class runs from 10am to 5pm on each day. This is a weekend class.
Tara Gan is an award winning cake designer and sugar artist whose work is breathtakingly beautiful. Tara works with florist paste to create gorgeous sugar flowers, much in demand by top wedding cake makers in the country. Her work is much in demand. To see more of Tara's work, follow her on Instagram here and on Facebook, here.
Flowers covered in this class:
Large Southern Magnolia
Large Delicate Rose
Large open peony
Here are images of Tara's work that the class will be based on:
How beautiful is this rose? The possibilities are endless on a wedding cake! Here is an example of a beautiful, easy to make, open peony:
And, finally, here is her stunning Southern Magnolia, or Souther Magnolia Grandiflora, to be precise:
This is a massive flower! To give you an idea of scale, here is a picture of all three flowers together:
In this two day class, you will learn:
* How to make a gorgeous sugar rose with all the little detalis that make it pop
* How to make stunning and lifelike Southern Magnolia Grandiflora - sure to be the highlight of any wedding cake
* How to make a beautiful open peony, THE flower of choice for Spring/Summer brides
* And last, but by no means the least, you will also learn how to give all your flowers those very important finishing touches!
You will take home
* All the sugar flowers that you will have made yourself
* A wealth of new skills - including taping, wiring and dusting flowers to bring your creations to life
* A whole new understanding of skills required to make stunning sugar flowers
* Answers to any questions about sugar flower making and the cake industry that you can throw at us!
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for the day are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us on 0208 305 1756 to discuss before you book a place.
Please note that pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Teachers for each day are subject to change.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as there will be no refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Please do read our Terms and Conditions on this website (find link at the bottom of each web page) before booking a class. For further details, please email email@example.com or call 0208 305 1756.