Come and join us for a day of decorating cookies! Christmas cookies!
Perfect as a seasonal treat for friends and family, these homemade cookies are fun to decorate and can be personalised to make unique gifts.
This class is ideal as an introduction to royal icing and piping techniques. you can also use these skills to decorate cupcakes, cakes and more.
Over the course of the day, you will learn how to:
- Make royal icing – we will offer tips on the best ingredients to use and the brands to avoid
- Make paper piping bags – this will be demonstrated to you in class
- Make and work with different consistencies of royal icing for borders, flooding and over-piping
- Pipe with a paper piping bag and nozzles
- Create Christmas wreaths with textured piping using specialist nozzles
- Paint small details with edible lustre dust
- Work with isomalt to create an edible, glass effect snow – globe cookie
- Pipe messages onto cookies
If you have any specific questions about this class, including that about content, times, skills taught etc., please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You will go home with:
a selection of 9 Christmas – themed vanilla cookies as well as all the recipes used in class and plenty of skills for making your own cookies at home.
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
The class runs from 10 am to 5 pm.
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your cake course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
This class is suitable for complete beginners. However, if in doubt, please call us on 0208 305 1756 to discuss before you book a place. Teachers for each day are subject to change.
If you would like, you can bring a large bag to carry your tower home. We provide sturdy cardboard boxes, but you may find it easier to carry your cake in a bag such as an Ikea bag.
Please note that we do NOT allow video recording of our classes, either full or any element.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as there will be no refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Please do read our Terms and Conditions on this website (find the link at the bottom of each web page) before booking a class. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 305 1756.