Come along to our brand new Christmas 1 day buttercream and chocolate ganache drip style cake.
This class is PERFECT FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS! And you will achieve all this in just ONE day! Wow!
Class runs from 10am to 5pm.
We will pre-bake the cakes for you so you can get to the super fun decorating part. You will love this cake decorating technique. What a great way to spend a day! Plus, the best part is, you will bring home a fully decorated super yummy bright and colourful cake that YOU will have made.
In this one day class, you will learn:
– How to layer chocolate cakes
– How to make American Buttercream – this will be demonstrated with plenty of time for questions and answers
– How to level, layer and cover a round cake with smooth American Buttercream, including crumb coating and final masking
– How to use essential cake decorating equipment to achieve smooth straight sides on your cakes as well as relatively sharp edges on cakes
– How to achieve the striped look
– How to pipe rosettes, peaks and trees
– How to work with white chocolate to achieve the perfect drip
This technique is very popular on social media and can be used to make larger, tiered cakes.
You will go home with:
– A one tier cake that you will have decorated yourself
– A wealth of new skills in piping onto a cake
– New skills in using the comb scraper to achieve perfect stripes
– An understanding of layering cakes
-An understanding on how to replicate that fantastic white chocolate ganache drip effect.
The pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your cake course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us on 0208 305 1756 to discuss before you book a place. Teachers for each day are subject to change.
If you would like, you can bring a large bag to carry your cake home. We provide sturdy cardboard boxes, but you may find it easier to carry your cake in a bag such as an Ikea bag.
Please note that we do NOT allow video recording of our classes, either full or any element.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as there will be no refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Please do read our Terms and Conditions on this website (find link at the bottom of each web page) before booking a class. For further details, please email email@example.com or call 0208 305 1756.