This is our one day ganache masterclass. It’s perfect for absolute beginners and you will achieve all this in one day!
Too good to be true????
Class runs from 10am to 5pm.
We will pre-bake the cakes for you so you can get to the super fun decorating part. You will love this cake decorating technique being instructed by one of our very talented teachers. What a great way to spend a day! Plus, the best part is, you will bring home a fully decorated super yummy two tier cake that YOU will have made.
In this one day class, you will learn:
– How to layer vanilla cakes
– How to make Chocolate Ganache from scratch
– How to prepare your cakes for decorating
– How to use essential cake decorating equipment to achieve smooth straight sides on your cakes as well as relatively sharp edges on cakes
– How to cover your cakes in chocolate ganache
– How to dowel and stack your cakes
– How to make simple fruit look stunning by learning how to gild them and cover in edible glitter
This technique is very popular on social media and can be used to make larger, tiered cakes.
You will go home with:
– A two tier cake that you will have decorated yourself
– New skills in making smooth and silky chocolate ganache
– New skills in decorating using very trendy techniques and designs
– An understanding of layering cakes
The pictures are for display purposes only. Your teacher will talk you through any design elements in any picture shown, but for efficient running of this class, you will be guided by her in terms of design.
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your cake course are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you. The teacher will ensure that you work at a pace suitable for you.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please call us on 0208 305 1756 to discuss before you book a place. Teachers for each day are subject to change.
If you would like, you can bring a large bag to carry your cake home. We provide sturdy cardboard boxes, but you may find it easier to carry your cake in a bag such as an Ikea bag.
Please note that we do NOT allow video recording of our classes, either full or any element.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as there will be no refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Please do read our Terms and Conditions on this website (find link at the bottom of each web page) before booking a class. For further details, please email email@example.com or call 0208 305 1756.